Venezia **** Cruise
- Price_from: USD 154$ per person
- book this tour
ONE NIGHT LANHA BAY – HALONG BAY CRUISE ABOARD VENEZIA CRUISE
See Lanha Bay – Halong Bay in style and privacy aboard Venezia Cruise – a new cruise vessel featuring 8-10 luxurious cabins furnished in classic Eastern style. A truly memorable experience awaits you on a cruise through delightful Lanha Bay. Revel in the tranquillity as you escape the hustle and bustle. Start your day with calming Tai Chi. Enjoy a divine culinary experience, take in the beauty of the Bay by night then retire to your plush cabin. All on Venezia exceptional Halong Bay cruises.
SPECIALLY , this cruise will explore both of HALONG BAY AND LAN HA BAY This cruise go with very interesting itinerary , you can visit both halong bay and bai tu long bay – which is new bay – more natural and less touristic .
Here is itinerary for you :
2 days – 1 night (Ha Long Bay – Lan Ha Bay – Medical Military Cave)
Day 1: Hanoi – Ha Long Bay – Lan Ha Bay (Lunch/ Dinner)
|09:15||Hotel or private address pick up with our shuttle bus. Short break half way|
|12:00||Arrive Got Ferry Terminal, transfer by tender to Venezia Cruise, and enjoy welcome drinks, receive cruise briefing, safety instructions then check in to your cabin and set sail through Ha Long Bay while having time to admire the magical landscape go by. The Cruise Pass Da Chong Islet, where you can see a lighthouse built by the French over 100 years ago.|
|13:00||A special lunch in Vietnamese cuisine of fresh seafood and an assortment of appetizing favorites are served while sailing through Islets of Con Vit|
|15:30||The Cruise sails through Lan Ha Bay. The area is surrounding of extraordinary limestone karsts landscapes. You can start your journey to visit Dark & Bright Cave and islets by kayaking which is a wild and mysterious beauty in the middle of the World Heritage, enjoy swimming in the crystal clear waters of the Bay.|
|17:30||Back to Venezia Cruise, drop anchor for staying overnight. Enjoy the complimentary sunset party on the sundeck with local wine and fresh fruits.|
|18:30||Join cooking class demonstration (teaching you how to make our speciality, Spring rolls) on the cruise.|
|19:00||Dinner is served in the restaurant. Enjoy delicious local food prepared and served for you by our wonderful onboard catering staff.|
|21:30||Retire to your cabin or join the fishing excursion, watch a movie, have a drink at the bar, internet access or play exciting games. Overnight on board.|
|06:00||Enjoy sunrise and admire the never ending miraculous scenery of the Bay. Practice an invigorating Tai Chi session on the sundeck.|
|07:00||Light breakfast, coffee and tea served.|
|08:30||Arrive Gia Luan pier on Cat Ba island, our bus will take you to Medical Military (Quân Y) Cave located right at the main road of Cat Ba National Park, Medical Military Cave is a good place to visit and you will be surprised by the magnificent scale of a field hospital in the mountains.|
|10:00||Back to our boat, relax before checking out.|
|10:45||Lunch is served on board.|
|12:00||Disembark at the Got Ferry Terminal by tender. Take our shuttle bus to return to Hanoi.|
|15:00||Arrival back at your hotel or home.|
- Full furnished deluxe en-suite cabin with A/C, hot water
- All meals on board (02 Lunches, 01dinner, 01 breakfast)
- Complimentary morning tea and coffee
- Complimentary bottled water
- Welcome drink
- Cookery demonstrations
- Entrance and sightseeing fees
- Local rowing boat
- Fishing equipment, movie, exciting games
- English speaking tour guide
- Shuttle bus (round trip)
- Fruits and local wine party
- Internet access
- Beverages, tips, and gratuities.
- Personal expenses
- All other services and items not mentioned specifically in the list above
- The itinerary may be changed upon the weather condition
- Please bring your trekking shoes and mosquito repellent.
This is all information which I wish to recommend for you , please take your time to have look and let me know if you need further information.
- • Round trip shuttle bus from hotel – Halong Bay – hotel
• Welcome cocktail
• Entrance and sightseeing fees
• Visit to fishing village by rowing boat
• Air-conditioned ensuite cabin
• Visit to Sung Sot Cave
• Buffet lunch; Set-dinner; Buffet brunch
• Onboard insurance, tax and service charges
- beverages, spa and personal expenses
- All services not clearly mentioned in the inclusion list
- Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
- If you require a private car for the round trip transfer from hotel – Halong Bay – hotel instead of the shuttle bus, extra charge of USD100 altogether is added.
Peak season surcharge:
***** 25% surcharge applies at Christmas, New Year’s Eve and Lunar New Year’s Eve *****.
Child under 05 years old: free of charge (sharing cabin with parents without extra Bed)
Child from 05 to under 12 years old: 75 % adult`s cost (sharing cabin with parents with extra mattress)
Child over 12 years old: 100% adult`s cost