- Price_from: USD 165$ per person
- book this tour
The myth of Calypso has been inspirited into the Calypso Cruiser. “Glamour” and “Grandeur” are best to characterize Calypso. The cruiser features 12 luxury cabins, all finely equipped, and exposed to the widest view of the Bay; a restaurant featuring a feast for the senses; and a panoramic sundeck allowing different activities with the beauty of Halong Bay as backdrop.
Day1: Hanoi – Halong Bay (L/D)
08h00 – 08h30 Pick-up at hotel and start the 3 hour-and-a-half drive to Halong Bay
12h00 – 12h30 Embark on Calypso Cruiser followed by cruise briefing
13h00 – 15h30 Savor a sumptuous lunch as Calypso Cruiser cruises further along the limestone islands of Fighting Cock, Dog Rock and Incense Burner…
15h30 – 17h30 Visit Amazing Cave
17h30 – 19h00 Enjoy drinks on Sundeck, snap photos of Halong Bay, go swimming or just relax as the sun starts to set.
***Those who fancy some experience in cooking Vietnamese dishes can join in our brief Vietnamese cooking course on board while having some free wine.***
19h00 Dinner is served. Socialize with other guests or just laze around.
Overnight on board in a tranquil area. (Evening activities available: night squid fishing, karaoke, dancing…)
Day2: Halong Bay – Hanoi (B/L)
06h00 – 07h00 Start your day with swimming, exercise or photo hunting
07h00 – 11h00 Enjoy breakfast at sunrise.
Get your hand on some kayaking, visiting Luon cave, swimming.
***Option: For those who do not fancy kayaking – visit Titop Island to enjoy the panoramic view of Halong Bay or just relax, swim at the beach.***
Head back to the Harbour.
Disembark at around 11h00
12h00 – 16h30 Transfer back to Hanoi and tour finishes at the hotel around 16h30
- Itinerary is subject to change without prior notice due to the weather condition
- Cruise itinerary and schedule subject to change upon weather and operations conditions.
- Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, passport number, visa expiry date for all Passengers
- A valid passport is required upon check-in on board. Children whose traveling documents are attached to parent’s passport must travel with the parent. Credit cards accepted on board: Amex, Visa and MasterCard.
- Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure.
- Connecting room is available upon reques.
- Surcharge will be added for cruises on December 24 & 31
- Welcome drink, cold Handkerchief
- Professional English Speaking guide
- Entrance fee and sightseeing
- Cruise through Halong bay
- All meals on board (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
- 01 night accommodation in air-conditioned cabin
- Kayaking for 1 hour
- Insurance on boat
- Baby cot (on request)
- Tai Chi class
- Internet on boat
- Beverages, Massage
- All service non-clearly mentioned in the inclusions list
- Shutle bus Hanoi – Halong – US$ 20/person
- Supplement for A/C Private Transfer Hanoi – Hon Gai – Hanoi: 115USD/4seat car, 150USD/7 seat car, 160USD/16 seat van.
- Bring with you: Sun block, Camera, Insect repellent, Original Passport, Hat, Swimming clothes, Sun glasses.
- Please care for the environment of Halong Bay.
- Children from 4 – 9 years old, sharing room with parent: 70% of adult price
- Children under 4 years old: F.O.C
- 01 child maximum per cabin.
|Options||Type of cabin||Price in $US/Person||Single supplement|
|2Days/ 1Night Trip||Deluxe||165||60|
|3Days/2Nights (2Nights on Boat)||Kayaking||297||120|