DA NANG TO HOI AN WITH VISIT MY SON SANCTUARY FULL DAY TOUR
- Price_from: 41USD/pax
- book this tour
Hoi an is located on the banks of the poetic Thu Bon River, in central Quang Nam province, 30 kilometers south of Da Nang. It is one of the major trading centers in Southeast Asia during the 16th century due to the early western trader occupying period. Besides Hoi An old town, an ancient destination of historical value, My Son in Quang Nam is also a place of historical and culture-oriented tourism. The combination of walking in the old town and exploring My Son Holy Land is really a wonderful idea for an interesting tour departing from Da nang. If you are in Da nang, do not hesitate to visit Hoi An Ancient Town and My Son with our tour Da Nang – My Son – Hoi An – 1 day. Join our tour and get interesting experiences now.
In the morning
- At 08:00 a.m: Our car and tour guide will see you at your hotel in Da nang and transfer to My Son Holy Land.
- At 9:30 a.m: Arrive in My Son Holy Land. You can explore it for a couple of hours. With the guide, you will learn more about its architecture and history.
- See Cham’s People Dancing Show inside My Son Sanctuary
- My Son is a center for spirituality and worship during the reign of the Chămpa Kingdom. It is a large complex of religious monuments originally consisting of more than 70 structures; the vestiges of 25 of which remain today.
In the afternoon
- At 12:30 p.m: Have Lunch at a restaurant in Hoi An Old Quarter.
- At 02:00 p.m: You will start to walk around Hoi an Old Town. Our guide will show you some sightseeing places such as the Kwan Temple, Phuc Kien Chinese Assembly Hall, Tan Ky Old House, Japanese Bridge and cultural showrooms in Hoi An.
- Hoi An Ancient Town is also very famous for clothing shops and professional tailors. You can do shopping here.
- After visiting Hoi An Ancient Town, our guide and car will take you back to your hotel in Da Nang or drop you off at your hotel in Hoi An Old Quarter.
- Tour ends.
- New air-con vehicles
- Experienced English speaking guide
- All sightseeing tickets
- Beverage in Meal
- Kids under 5y: free of charge
- Kids from 5y to under 10y : pay 75%
- Kids from 10y and older: as adults.