Hoa Lu – Tam Coc (1 day)
- Price_from: USD 45$ per person
- book this tour
Hoa Lu – Tam Coc Tour (1 day)
It is always worth having a day trip to Hanoi’s surroundings for refreshment away from the city noise .
Ninh Binh is really outstanding, with lots of attractions and within easy reach of Hanoi. We could not cover all the sites there, but to be taken back to the 10th century when visiting the ancient capital, followed by our great boat row through the stunning landscape, along the rice paddies and into many caves.
07:45 Pick up from Hanoi Gem Hotel
08:15 Start drive to Ninh Binh Province
10:00 Arrive at Hoa Lu Ancient Capital
11:30 Arrive at Tam Coc Wharf
11:45 Enjoy buffet lunch of Vietnamese Cuisine
13:00 Board sampan boat and travel through caves and visit countryside landscape
15:00 Back to Tam Coc Wharf to chill out.
15:15 Bike ride on country roads around village
16:00 Board shuttle bus for return to Hanoi
18:30 Farewells upon arrival at your hotel. Tour ends.
What to bring:
- Sun protection
- Pair of shoes and short trousers for biking around country roads.
- Seating on bamboo boat for 1.5 hours with local rower to visit Tam Coc Cave.
- Transfer from hotel/stay in Hanoi Old Quarter to Halong Bay and return by A/C bus
- All entrance tickets to sites indicated in itinerary
- 2 bottles of water per person on bus and welcome drink on boat
- Lunch with Vietnamese dishes
- English speaking guide during the trip
- Tax & service charge
- Tips and personal expenses
- Pick up from hotel or stay outside Hanoi’s Old Quarter
- Travel insurance
- All not indicated in our itinerary