Sapa (2d/1n) (hotel) (bus)
- Price_from: USD 135$ per person
- book this tour
Sapa 2 days – 1 night by bus(overnight in hotel)
This tour is designed for travelers who want to spend 2 days – 1 night in Sapa aiming at: Saving the time, visit the most popular travel sites in Sapa, stay overnight in a good hotel to be comfortable, much lower cost than going by night train, especially you can enjoy the friendly services provided by Hanoi Gem Hotel.
Day 1: Hanoi – Sapa by bus with a short trek to Cat Cat village (L)
6.30 – 7.00: Pick up from your hotel/stay, get on big bus and depart for Sapa.
9.30: Follow the highway to Lao Cai city with the first comfort break
11.00: Second comfort break at Lao Cai city before approaching Sapa
13.00: Arrive Sapa Town with colorful traditional costumes of H’mong, Dzao, Tay ethnic People.
– Welcome drink and itinerary briefing
– Enjoy the lunch with local Vietnamese dishes, check-in procedures
14.30: A short drive to the gate of Cat Cat village which is home of Black H’mong ethnic people and is located near the bottom of a deep valley at the foot of Fansipan Peak. Our local guide will show you the daily life activities of the locals, trek down to the valley bottom to the waterfall where the French built a Hydraulic Power Station; stop for photo with bridge and waterfall then you will walk uphill for bus to pick up to get back to Sapa in the afternoon.
Trekking distance is about 2.5 kms and it lasts for 2 hours
17.00: Come back to Sapa Town. We recommend good local restaurants for your dinner on your own, overnight in hotel with night activities.
Day 2: Sapa – Hanoi by bus with a long trek Y Linh Ho – Lao Chai – Ta Van (B/L)
7.00 – 7.45: Have breakfast at hotel and prepare light pack for trekking
8.00: A short drive to Y Linh Ho then trek through the rice terraces and along Muong Hoa Stream to the Black Hmong village of Lao Chai to see the spectacular landscape of Hoang Lien Son Mountain after that heading to Ta Van village – home of Dzay ethnic people.
Trekking distance is about 9 kms and it lasts for 3.5 hours
11.30: Bus picks you up at Ta Van Bridge to Sapa.
12.00 – 15.00: Have a shower at hotel, check out and have lunch and time at leisure on your own.
15.00: Meet all group members at hotel to get ready for Hanoi.
15.15: Get on bus to go back to Hanoi with two comfort breaks.
21.15: We say goodbye to you at your hotel/stay. Trip ends.
- Modern air-conditioned bus with comfortable seats from Hanoi to Sapa and return
- 2 bottles of water, tissues, 2 snack/2 ways/person on bus Ha Noi – Sapa – Ha Noi
- Modern bus in Sapa with experienced drivers
- English speaking tour leader during the bus trip Hanoi – Sapa – Hanoi. Local guide in Sapa
- Meals: 2 lunches, 1 breakfast – local dishes
- All entrance tickets to indicated sites
- Deluxe room in Royal View Hotel or similar on twin sharing basis
- Insurance – bus travel
- Dinner – day 1 (Sapa map and advise on where to eat offered)
- Beverages, travel insurance, VAT, personal expenses
- Other expenses not clearly mentioned above
- On day 2, if you do not want to attend the long trek Y Linh Ho – Lao Chai – Ta Van, our tour leader will organise an alternative. All additional costs will be incurred by you.
- Fitness level: 9 kms can be challenging and dangerous in times of rain
- Not suitable for children under 6 years of age or anyone with a physical impediment.
Things to bring:
- Warm clothes, scarf, hat, cap because the weather in Sapa is pretty unpredictable. It is normally cold in September, October, November, December, January, February and March. Due to the altitude of Sapa, it is sometimes foggy in December, January, February and March.
- Trekking shoes, sun glasses, sun cream, insect repellent are also necessary.
- Cash in Vietnam Dong. US Dollar, Euro, Australia Dollar are also accepted in Sapa.
- Any medication required. There are pharmacies in Sapa just in case.